Lime Crime's Unicorn Hair Tint opts for a watercolor effect on hair. Give hair a soft wash look while conditioning each strand. Results in pastel, lighter shades of color on pre-bleached platinum to blonde hair and adds a hint of color to dark blonde and light brown hair. Results may vary dependent on the color and condition of hair. Don’t forget to do a patch & strand test!
What it will achieve: Unicorn status! Deep conditions while coloring your hair. Lasts long and fades beautifully.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Ready set Unicorn:
1. Start with clean washed unconditioned dry hair.
2. Pour amount into bowl and handle with protective gloves
3. Section hair into4 sections and secure. Work with 1 inch stands applying color evenly with applicator brush from root to tip starting at the root.
4. Leave in for 30 minutes or 1-2 hours for a more intense result (No heat or cap required). Unicorn hair won’t damage your hair as it does not contain any harsh chemicals or bleach.
5. Rinse unicorn hair with warm water (Do not use shampoo/ conditioner optional) More intense unicorn hair colors may take a few washes before rinsing out clear.
6. Ready set Unicorn!
2018 Editor’s Pick Award winner for Total Beauty
Warning: Unicorn Hair is ready to use; do not mix with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and work space prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.